Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Short and Sweet?

Hey, I just figured out that I can do this in COLOR!!!


Seriously, Mom was way too excited about the color.
-Trevor



Okay, sorry. You should know that little things are sometimes big to me and another thing you may or may not know...underneath this silver crown of mine there are very blonde roots.

What I started to say before I was distracted by "color" ( it's too hard to change after every letter) is that tomorrow is my next chemo day. It's hard to believe that I am on #3 already. Thanks for all the prayers and food and for sometimes posting on my blog. All of those things make my life shinier.
You are the best and I love you all!!!




6 comments:

Brother John said...

Hi Debbi,
Good luck today! We'll be praying for you. We'll see you late tomorrow.
Love,
John

Danita said...

Your chemo days are hard when I can't be with you. It helped that I had on my penguin socks and my yoga pants. I had a picture taken so I could share it with you.

Loving you,
Danita

Li'l Debbie said...

Life should be lived in FULL color! I can't think of anyone who does it better than you. LIVE, SING, DANCE & LOVE in EVERY COLOR!

Bee said...

Color is exciting, and your first sentence was beautiful!! We don't think we can comment in color though:(

We hope you are feeling o.k. after your treatment the other day. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love from Georgia and the Sheppard house.

New Farmer said...

Hi Debbi, I hope the treatment are not making you to sick. I love your pictures and I remember the cute little girl with lots of love. As always I am praying for you and your family. God is our strength and hope when we ask Him. Praise the Lord, Love you,Mrs Bailey

Michael Wolfe Dechane said...

Hey Mama Rayl -- just checkin' in on you hon and reading up on your blog -- which is what I have to resort to now that I don't get the news first hand when you come home in the afternoons : )

Sorry I missed seeing you guys at church yesterday. You probably heard I've been down with the flu. Gettin' better though.

Been thinking of you guys and missing you and the family. Tell everybody I say hi. Except Allison. Don't tell her. Make her wonder if I say hi to her too and if she happens to ask then you can tell her 'yeah, I guess he says hi to you too.'

: )

Much love MamaRayl.