Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chicken Soup

Here I am one week out (from chemo) and feeling fine. Actually I have a cold or allergies or something. I feel like a chinchilla has taken up residence in my face. I chased him out yesterday with a couple tylenol and about a gallon of water but the little bugger moved back in during the night. I am up and at it again this morning. Today for school we are having "health and wellness" and "home-ec" . Trevor is learning the physical and emotional healing properties of chicken soup and how to make it. Can't wait 'till lunch!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could be there for lunch, sounds amazing! Save me some, maybe I'll have time to scarf it down before church tonight.

The Rayls said...

Okie Dokie little lady. It's gonna be good

New Farmer said...

I know that soup was great. I love soups of all kinds.
I am leaving Sat. for Terry's. Wish I was driving and I would bring your Mama along and get to see you too. Maybe later this spring. You take care of your self.
Love you Mrs. Bailey

Li'l Debbie said...

Way to go Trev!