Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Run Down

I don't like to write things that are not kinda funny but Michael says that I need to tell you more about how tired I am. So here I go. I am tired. Some days more than others the spring is gone from my step, the energizer bunny finally runs down, and Tigger stops bouncing, my curls even droop. Yesterday was one of those days. I stayed in bed most of the day. Okay, all day then had a terrible night of tossing and turning except when I was asleep having nightmares. Today though I am up again. Not really bouncing but definitely up. I am packing to go to Atlanta with my Knight to visit Edward (Michael's brother) and Tia. Only the two of us are going. I am looking forward to the time with them. And they have a comfy couch.

p.s. we think that someone living here might have the flu (Hillary) Please pray for her and for the rest of us to stay well. Thanks

2 comments:

New Farmer said...

I hope you have a great trip. Can I get you some new batteries so you can have some of that Debbie energy.
We have had snow since I have been here but there is sun today. I love you, Bailey

Anna said...

Curl up in His lap dear. I love you, Roxanna