Thursday, February 21, 2008

Clean Feet

Last weekend we had the honor of a visit from a beautiful princess and two warrior kings. They are from the land called "Gator Nation." This people group, while originating in North Central Florida has spread to all 50 states and beyond. There is a fairly small and quite unstable group right here in western North Carolina. These dignitaries brought with them strength of character and body, humility and purpose, healing and hope, besides that we laughed a lot.

Thank you Danita, Michael and John for "washing our feet" last weekend. No kiddin' my feet are so clean that my toenails are shiny.
( John 13:1-17)

5 comments:

Brother John said...

Hi guys,

What a nice thing to read first thing in the morning.........you do know that WE are the ones who think we had fun! Thanks for letting me be part of the family! I wonder what adventure will be next?.......something about moving a barn????
Love,
John

Unknown said...

Ew, feet washing? I'm glad I was working in our garden that day. Haha!

New Farmer said...

Hi, Debbie. I am at Terry's and it is cold. No snow as yet but maybe tomorrow. Your Mama called before I left and said your blood lab's were great, Praise the Lord. He is so good. Keep up the good work,
Love you, Mrs. Bailey

Michael said...

Sister of mine,

It was a fun long weekend. I have to keep reminding me that you are "sick". You work hard and laugh hard. I'm so happy you are doing well and have great counts.

Can't wait for our next visit. Who needs the Caribbean anyway when we have Rayl-World!

Love ya,

Uncle MoMu

The Rayls said...

Thanks for all the messages guys. You make me smile first thing in the morning while I am still in my jammies.