Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ya Comin?

Hey everyone,

It has been a whole week since my last treatment and I am feeling pretty darned good. Okay, pretty good for an almost 53 year old woman who has been lying around the house doing much of nothin' for the last few months. I've walked up the mountain a few times lately and hope to go again today. Anyone who wants to walk/stroll/meander up this hill should come on over. It is cold ,but the sun is shining. The wind is blowing so we'll have to cling together for warmth and to keep from being blown away and just because we want to. We'll wear scarves around our heads and mittens on our hands and drink hot chocolate when we get back. If by chance it decides to rain, come anyway and we'll stay inside and talk about the wonder of a God answers the prayers of ordinary people, who knows before we do that what we are really hungry for is hot oatmeal cookies and a glass of milk, and who loves the heck of us no matter what. Whew!! I'm going to get my jacket on. Ya comin'?




p.s. If you really want to come over post on the blog or write me at mamarayl@bellsouth.net

5 comments:

Danita said...

I would absolutely love to be there and walking up the hill with you. I still haven't figured out why God has us so far apart. Anyway...I hope you have some takers for the hike up the hill since I can't be there. If you make it to the top, say hi to Alvin for me.

I love you!
Danita

Brother John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brother John said...

Hi again.......I was having password issues yesterday. I'd love to be there to walk up the hill. Not only could I use the exercise, it's always a fun conversation too. I hope you keep feeling pretty darned good!
Love,
John

Michael said...

Deb,

I'm glad you are still feeling well. I continue to pray for a smooth journey and that the "medicine" kills the bad stuff but doesn't effect you too much.

Keep posting! I'm sure many are reading it, even if they don't have time to leave a comment (hint, hint, everyone).

I thought about quitting my job and just coming up and being your personal nurse. I would if I could. I'm walking up the mountain with you in spirit - listen for the whistling/laughing sound.

Love you!

:) Uncle Money

Unknown said...

DEBBIE RAYL,
I LOVE YOU ,TOO!
YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS.
GUS AND I BOTH NEED A DEBBIE "HUG"
I PRAY FOR YOUR JOY AND HEALTH EVERY DAY.
PEACE, LINDA