Monday, March 17, 2008

Track Race

For those of you who are keeping track, and I'm glad I did...take track that is, because I need the training to keep up with all that is going on here. Today I went to have blood work and passed the test again. Even though I am feeling droopy my numbers are high enough to keep on keeping on. Wednesday (19) I will have my first CT scan since treatment started, I guess I'll probably get results the following Wednesday (26) when I see the doctor. This time I will wait to have treatment the following day (27) because I have a certain nurse that I love that doesn't work on Wednesday, so I'll wait until Thursday when she does work. I am also taking a Beth Moore Bible study class at church on Wednesday nights that I have been missing on treatment day. This way I can go to class more often. Pant... pant... pant... pant. Did y'all keep up? I'm tired.

Thanks to all of you who are reading and keeping up with the goings on here. Thanks for the prayers and the encouragement.There is more to tell but that is for the next leg of the race. I'll tell you later.

3 comments:

Brother John said...

Good morning Debbi et. al.
I'm glad you passed the test and you're numbers are still good. I'll be praying that the CT scan comes back with good news next week.

We're torturing kids last week and this week so it's been a little busier than usual and everybody is looking forward to some time at spring break.......oh, what to do? what to do??????

I'm glad you're getting to do the Wednesday Bible study group.

Sorry I'm not funny this morning......I'm sure Michael will make up for it when he writes!!! I don't know how he does it!

Love,
John

The Rayls said...

Hey John,

Heard about your back. Take someone with you when you get that epidural. When Michael got his the guy ahead of him said that biting the sheet helps. I don't know what he was talking about. I've had several(during labor) and I didn't feel a thing. However...you know how you men are about pain. teeheehee

I talked to Hans who is supposed to talk to the guy with the barn. Hope that works out. Bring gloves, there is tin involved. Oh, I forgot. We haven't made any plans for sure yet. I'd better write to my sister.

New Farmer said...

I am back home from my trip. We had rain, wind, cold, ice and snow. Sometime all at once. We (Terry & me ) went to see Amos for a few days before he leaves for Vietnam. I am so glad your numbers are still good. I am praying for a good ct today. I took a Beth M. study on fruits of the spirit. She is good. Hang in there by your finger nails if you have too. Glad all the sickness is gone, stay well.

NOW DO GOOD ON THAT TEST TODAY, LOVE YOU,BAILEY