Monday, March 24, 2008

CT Results

It is cold outside, even snowing a little but the sun is shining. I was tired, from a morning of resting with Jesus then going to Wal-Mart get a little marked down Easter candy to send to Whitney and to the library to get a book to read aloud to Michael and Trevor tonight. After a little shrimp bisque for lunch I took a book and went upstairs to the windowseat so I could read a bit until, like a cat I fell asleep in the sunshine. I was sound asleep when the phone rang. It was the nurse from my doctors office with results from the CT I had last week. She said, " Everything looks just like we hoped it would. There is only one teeny tiny spot that showed up and even it is smaller that it was to begin with." When I breathed out did I realize how long I had been holding my breath.

6 comments:

Bee said...

Wonderful news! Take another long breath and a nice long nap. You deserve a little rest.

Love from us in Georgia.
The Sheppards

New Farmer said...

Praise the Lord, Our lord is so Good. I will share this with my prayer partners.
Amos left for Vietnam for 2 months today, so when you think of us say a prayer for him and us too.
Terry just told me they had snow today. We are in for cooler weather tonight, no snow.
Love you, Bailey

Brother John said...

Wow!That's way cool! That sounds like just a wonderful day.....well, maybe not the Wal-Mart bit, but the rest. It's good to remember that God does take care of us and provide just what we need. I think I need a window seat.
Love,
John

Michael said...

This is wonderful news! We pray continually for you. I can't wait to see you (and the family).

You have to visit Hobbes and play with our sweet new kitty (and Holly our other sweet kitty).

Keep posting! Many people are reading this - they are just shy (or haven't figured out how to post yet - it can be tricky).

Bea's son-in-law

Unknown said...

This is great news Aunt Debbi! Keep taking those nice naps, I'm sure they help. We think about you and pray for you a lot.

Love,
Jeremy

Daddy said...

Middle daughter----We are real glad that you are doing so good. Rest some for me. Love you daddy