Friday, April 4, 2008

Followthrough

Maybe you can tell by now that I am a pretty good starter but not a very good finisher. Lots of days I think about telling you things that I never really get written. Like when someone gave me a gift certificate for an hour long massage. I had not told them or anyone else that my back has hurt every day since I stared treatments, but God knew.

I meant to tell you about the evening I was tired and just a little hungry. I has just decided to eat some oatmeal cereal when the doorbell rang. The pusher of the doorbell was a friend with a gift, for me, hot oatmeal cookies. God knows the desires of our hearts even before we do. See, while I was running around getting tired that day, this friend was at home making cookies. When I was riding home, they were driving over to my house. When I was putting on my pj's, they were driving up in the driveway. When I thought of what I wanted for a snack, cold oatmeal cereal,the doorbell rang and God showed up with exceedingly more that I had even imagined.

There are more things that I hope to get around to telling you but for now this will have to do. It is Saturday and Michael is home. Goodbye for today and thanks for caring.

No comments: