Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Praise the Lord, Oh My Soul

Thank You Party

Who’s invited:

Everyone who brought us meals…or meant to.

Everyone who prayed for us…or thought about it.

Everyone who sent cards or ones who had the idea but couldn’t find a card,

or stamp or….

Everyone who cared. That means YOU!!

Place: Our house, Michael and Debbi Rayl, 23 Chinquapin Trail, Fairview

Date/Time 5:30 p.m. Sunday July 13

What’s happening: Celebration and Thanksgiving which means food and fun.

We’ll supply the food, fajitas. You bring the fun. We have a large pasture so

there is room for outdoor games. If it rains between now and then we can

have a bonfire, also there are fireflies. Bring musical instruments if you play

and lawn chairs or a blanket. I would LOVE to have a drum circle so bring

drums of you have them. ( p.s. I need someone to lead it)

2 comments:

Bee said...

I wish this weren't a Sunday evening, because we would so be there! We'll be there in spirit.

Love,
Elise

New Farmer said...

You all have a wonderful, blessed time with friends, family and Our Lord tomorrow. Wish I could be there but will be with you all in spirit.

I am back home, so much to do. I am trying to look at each thing alone and not at the whole.
Saw your Mom, she looks better then I expected and was smiling as always. She is a special Lady.
Love to all, Bailey